The lawyers at Brown, LLC can assist you in filing your CFTC Whistleblower case.  The submission involves filing a TCR.  According to the CFTC itself the filing procedure questions can also be answered by the CFTC itself, but it’s best to consult with an attorney.

At Brown, LLC, we protect whistleblowers and provide free consultations with a whistleblower lawyer. Contact us today at (877) 561-000.